Bachelor of Arts in Graphic Design with minor in Media Studies. A Dean’s List student that graduated with a cumulative GPA of 3.2, and received several academic scholarships.
Graphic Designer and Photographer
· Responsible for the acquisition, organization, and treatment of artist photos for all Music Choice platforms on deadline.
· Create and edit images for various projects upon request.
· Edit, QA, and track user submitted content.
· Create and maintain design templates for branded original content, promos, and sales support for on-air, web, mobile, and print media.
· Support Senior Designers with photos and design materials for Marketing and Ad Sales.
· Meet project deadlines and follow processes to ensure quality on brand delivery of assets.
· Gather content and design images that are used across over 50 music channels.
· Shoot and edit photos of talent visiting the Music Choice offices and at other live events for use across Music Choice channels and networks.
· Pitch original designs for campaigns and shows.
May 2006-Feb 2012
· Providing customers with fast and friendly service.
· Supporting cashiers by expediting price checks, approving markdowns, and dealing with customer issues.
· Assisting in the supervision, coaching, and training of new Front End Associates.
Number 5 Design and Photography
Freelance Graphic Designer/Photographer
· Solely responsible for creating and designing logos, business cards, t-shirts, and other designs.
· Photo retouching and restoration.
· Photographing a wide rage of activities and situations.
I am highly trained in the use of Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator specifically in the area of photo editing, restoration, and manipulation as well as logo design, typography, and video editing. I also have a high level of proficiency with the rest of the Adobe Creative Suite, including Bridge, Dreamweaver, Flash and InDesign, as well as with the Microsoft Office Suite. I am also very experienced with both Windows and OS X operating systems and possess a high degree of proficiency in social media (i.e. Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, BlogSpot, Instagram). I’m very personable, driven, well-organized and customer service-oriented with management experience.
References available upon request